Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today's topic: Snacks!  As a long time food addict, I love snacks!  Now, I'm not junk food person, though I have been known to savor a bag of chips, movie theater popcorn, buttery crackers and Snicker bars.  My idea of a snack, is a small meal!  Like, a warmed up slice or two of meatloaf & mashed potatoes while I'm waiting for dinner or a bowl of potato salad.  I'm fat because I love food and seconds, not because I hide Snicker bars in my purse!  A hunger pain, I have rarely had.

On my diet, I am happy to say I have found very healthy and delicious snacks to have as an occasional dessert after dinner or when I get home from school before dinner.  Here are my four favorites: 

  1. Fiber One Protein bars
  2. Planters NUT-rition Chocolate Nut snack packs   
  3. Sweet & Salty Trail Mix Zone bars
  4. No Sugar Added Fudgsicles  
These snacks really curb my appetite and offer that little bit of sweet or salty that I crave.



No comments:

Post a Comment